Get even quicker access to your account with Text Banking. Send a text to 49794 using the available commands to receive the information you want about your account. Note: If you have multiple accounts, you will need to determine a ‘nickname’ for each account when using the HIST command.
B – Current Balance
H – History
HE – Help
Use our Mobile Website
Use any mobile device with web capabilities to instantly access account balances, see detailed transaction histories, make loan payments, transfer money between your accounts or even locate your nearest branch or ATM.
FirstAtlantic Bank uses 128-bit encryption to protect all transactions. We will not send any personally identifiable information in a text message, such as an account number. We will never ask for or include your user ID or password in any message we send to you.
Tips for Staying Safe
- Use a passcode to protect your mobile device
- Download an antivirus app
- Never reply to fraudulent texts or click the link inside of the message
- Keep your Bluetooth off when using Mobile Banking services
- Deactivate the FirstAtlantic mobile app if you are no longer going to own your phone
- Always sign off from secure banking sites
- Do not store your sign on credentials on your mobile device
Click below for Mobile Banking Frequently Asked Questions
Mobile Banking FAQs